- Moulton Speedway is a Non-sanctioned track.
- IMCA Modified rules apply with exception of motor claim and line up procedures
- IMCA Stamped wheels not required.
- Bert or Brinn Transmission allowed.
- $2500 motor claim with engine exchange.
- Aluminum heads allowed. Must add 50lbs in front of motor plate.
- Weight: 2450 pounds after main event
- Quick Change Rear Ends allowed
- Open wheels will be allowed to run the spoiler and do not have to run back panel this year. EXCEPTION: the nights the USCS runs at Moulton we will follow their rules in the open wheel class.
- Spoilers will be 6” from decking to top of spoiler
- 2 side supports at rear
- 2 center supports
- Rear Panels are optional
ENGINE CLAIM/EXCHANGE RULES:
- $2500 (U.S.) cash claim on engine, flywheel and balancing plates - $50 of this goes to wrecker for pulling engines.
- Claim/Exchange does not include - 1. clutch, 2. pressure plate, 3. bellhousing, 4. headers, 5. carburetor, 6. starter, 7. motor mounts, 8. sending units and switches for oil pressure and water temperature, 9. carburetor adaptor, 10. fan and pulleys, 11. clutch ball, 12. clutch arm, 13. throw out bearing, 14. dip stick, 15. water pump, 16. fuel pump, rod and plate, 19. distributor, 20. plug wires, 21. external oil restrictors (must furnish plugs), 22. water outlet and restrictor, 23. valve cover breathers.
- First three (3) position finishers must report directly to claim area and are subject to engine claim/exchange by any other driver finishing fourth on back in feature that has not been lapped by the third place driver. Failure to report directly to claim area will result in disqualification and loss of money and points. Driver is allowed one claim ONLY per event, regardless of outcome of that claim. In case of multiple claims on same engine, a drawing will be held to determine which driver gets the engine. Should the first eligible driver withdraw his claim, the next qualified driver will be allowed the engine claim. No claims accepted after five (5) minutes have elapsed from checkered flag being thrown OR claim area has been cleared.
- Driver making claim must drive his racecar immediately after finish of feature, under its own power, directly to claiming area. Highly recommended that only involved drivers and officials be allowed in claiming area.
- Claims must be made to official immediately after end of feature race, and claimed engine must be completely removed and exchanged by end of event's activities.
- Claims must be made in writing to track official with $2500 cash.
- Only driver may claim engine and only driver may agree to sell or refuse to sell engine.
- Refusal to sell forfeits all cash and contingency winnings and trophies for feature and loses right to compete at Moulton Speedway for two weeks. Any driver refusing to sell engine, when claimed within rules, loses his right to claim any driver's engine.