- DIRT/Lucas rules apply.
- ENGINE AND WEIGHT OPTIONS:
- Open Motor: 2300 lbs.
- Open Motor w/steel block 2250 lbs.
- SAS LEGAL Spec Motor: 2200 lbs.
- SUPR LEGAL Spec Motor: 2200 lbs.
- ALL steel motor: 2200 lbs.
- Crate CT525 – 2250 lbs
WEIGHT: With driver anytime. No weight adjustment devices allowed inside car.
FUEL SYSTEM: One four-barrel carburetor only. Gas or Alcohol
WHEELBASE: 104-inch minimum. Measured from center of hub to center of hub.
ENGINE SETBACK: Six (6) inches from center of ball joint to most forward spark plug, for all cars.
REAR END: Any type permitted.
TRANSMISSION: All Transmissions must have forward and reverse gears. No straight drives.
- Rear Axle - American Racer 56. Hoosier 55, 1600, LM 40, and these tires must have a minimum of a 55-hardness or higher durometer reading on the track’s durometer when checked and may be checked after qualifying/races.
- Front Axle - American Racer SD-44 and SD-48. Or Hoosier 1300, 1350, D-21, or LM 20 tires are also allowed and these tires must have a minimum of a 40-hardness durometer reading on the track’s durometer when checked and may be checked after qualifying/races.
- All identification numbers must be visible on front and back of tires.
- No altering. NO TOLERANCE.
- Drivers caught with non-conforming tires will be immediately disqualified from that event’s racing activities. Driver will lose all points for that event and all monies and awards for that event. Driver will be fined $500 and will be suspended from competing for one (1) month. Track reserves right to impound any non-conforming or questionable tire(s).
- 8-inch rear spoilers on all cars.
- Spec Motor and Big 10 Motor exception (SAS template): 12-inches of material tall spoiler. Three spoiler support blades are allowed. Spec spoiler blade dimensions are 18 inches maximum in length, 12 inches maximum height, and must taper down to a maximum of 6 inches.
- CT525 8-inch rear spoiler.
- No adjustable rear spoilers.