2013 Moulton Speedway Street Stock Rules
2013 Street Stock Rules
- Wheel base 112 in min. or longer.
- Cars must weight 3500lb minimum.
- Glass and flammables must be removed.
- Must have a dash for looks.
- Drive shaft loop required.
- Fuel cell required.
- Stock appearance front to rear 2 or 4 door station wagon ok.
- No gutting except for roll cage.
- Must have full cage with 3 bars or more in driver’s door.
- Seat must be connected to roll cage. Racing seat required.
- Bumpers front and back must be welded or bolted on.
- Any cubic inch.
- Engine must remain stock in stock location.
- Engines must match make of car; Ford-Ford, Chevy-Chevy, etc.
- Engine must pull 17 lbs vacuum at 1000 RPM anytime.
- Cast Iron exhaust No headers.
- Any cast iron intake 2 or 4 barrel.
- Automatic only.
- Must be stock with stock working converter.
- Must match make of car may be locked: Ford-Ford, Chevy-Chevy, etc.
- Gas only.
- Electric fuel pumps must have automatic shut off.
- Carb. No cutting chock tower off.
- Numbers must be on carb.
- Chevy any 2 barrel carb only. No 4 barrel. All other makes 2 or 4 barrel stock for make of car.
Wheels & Tires
- Tires 60 series street tire. No racing tire allowed. No Hoosier, American Racer or Goodyear allowed.
- Steel wheels 8 inch max. No beadlocks.
- 1 inch lug nuts required.
Protest & Inspect:
- Protest by track officials only anytime.
- Inspection by track officials only anytime.
- Previous week’s winner will start in rear of last heat race except on special races.
- ANYTHING NOT COVERED IN RULES MUST HAVE APPROVAL FROM TRACK OFFICIALS.
If it doesn’t say it – you probably can’t run it.